There is now a job opening for computer forensics. Whether you are a fresh graduate, just got yourself unemployed or working at an unsatisfying working condition, this may be a good chance for you to immerse yourself into a new working environment. There are things that you should and should not do. These are the tips for the do(s) and the don’t(s) during job openings.
* Prepare a complete and detailed resumes.
* Practice before hand to answer expected questions in the interview.
* Get a suit or an appropriate outfit.
* If you have not been practicing in this field for a long time, it is best to start before you start failing the interview.
* Make sure you are choosing the right career in your field of interest.
* Panic before the interview.
* Panic during the interview.
* Wake up late on the day of interview.
* Make quick decisions before analyzing the job scope.
* Prepare a resume of 30 pages.
* Have an expired license to practice.
* Fake your capabilities in computer, legal, and biology subjects.
There are other things that you should take note of:
- If your license has already expired, make sure you renew your license.
- If you have not updated your resume, do it now.
- If this is your first job interview or application, be well prepared.
- If this is not your first job interview or application, do not show that you are a know-it-all.
- If you are still not sure about the job that you would like to apply, seek your school career counselor.
Prepare yourself, make yourself hire-able and if you show that you have that confidence you will surely be able to do it.